As we have updated the authentication system, it may be your browser has cached some cookies which are now invalid. If you are having problems logging in, try clearing your cookies or using a private browsing tab/window.
- Never send your username or password in an email.
- IT will never ask for your password.
- Keylogging software may be installed on your computer. Can you trust the machine you are using?
- Only log in to a mail server using HTTPS that has a valid security certificate. Check for the padlock on your browser.
- For further security information, see PC Security.